The Club has a fantastic venue to race at Gresley Old Hall which is situated at Church Gresley, Swadlincote, Derbyshire just off the A444 out of Burton on Trent, see the location map for details – Post Code DE11 9QW.
Club-nights are at held each Tuesday evening, access to the building is from 6-30pm, all racing is finished by 10pm. There is plenty of room for car parking, an excellent pitting area and refreshments can be obtained at the bar.
You can also find Burton Buggy Club on face book – see link in “contacts”
- The Club meets every Tuesday evening at Gresley Old Hall to race indoors on carpet.
- There are thirty club members with about twenty racing regularly each week with two classes of 1/12th scale battery powered radio controlled cars.
- Mardave class to club rules using Nimh batteries and Saturn 20T Brushed motors.
- GT12 Class to BRCA “Super Cup” rules.
- BRCA Affiliated
- Drivers of all ages and skills catered for, enjoy the thrills and spills of real racing in a club atmosphere, refreshments are also available.
- The club runs a variety of regular events including Leagues, Team relays and Trophy Meetings.
- Computer based Electronic lap counting and timing system used to provide accurate results.
- Access to the Club building is at 6-30pm, booking in at race control closes at 7-00pm.
New members always made welcome, race free on your first evening.